ALOR SETAR, Oct 8 (Bernama) -- Investigation is being conducted by the Health Department in Kedah and Perak on the death of two individuals allegedly after eating “laksa"at a stall in Kampung Landak Kupang, Baling, Kedah.
Kedah Health Director Datuk Dr Norhizan Ismail, through the Whatsapp messenger service, told Bernama that since the case involved two states , any statement on it would be issued by the Health Director-General.
News on the death went viral on the social media yesterday when Facebook user, in a posting, claimed that two people had died of food poisoning after having laksa at the stall.
KUALA LUMPUR, June 23 -- Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) has partnered with the Education Ministry to install its smart digital health screening solution to help school administrators to quickly and accurately monitor students’ body temperatures.read more ››
UMSC: Pain Management